Course Information Back to Courses
Summer Primary Monkeys
- Ages: 5-12
- 3 Classes / week
- 1.5 hr / class
- Beginner A
- Beginner B
develop speaking, listening, reading and writing (English Language) skills through a range of stimulating activities. Weekly themes are used as the focal point for engaging students in discussions, reading and writing activities, group work and projects. With small class sizes, our teachers can focus on each student’s progress and ensure they are supported and encouraged.
About the Course
- Summer courses of Beginner Monkeys aimed at improving their general English fluency and analytical skills, solidify comprehension for fluent rel-life application as well as cultivating useful written communication skills for a range of everyday uses.
- Summer courses of Beginner Monkeys B aimed at continuing focus on the development of fluency in spoken and written communication; ensuring clear and grammatically correct usage of English in written and spoken contexts as well as developing written fluency and an ability to use language appropriately.
- Summer course of Intermediate Monkeys aimed at expanding and strengthening spoken and written English through investigation and analysis; enabling the independent and accurate usage of grammatical structures in everyday contexts; and acquiring the necessary writing skills for accurate formal and informal written communication.
- Summer programme of Advanced Monkeys aimed at sharpening critical thinking skills and the ability to grasp a deeper understanding of a text; and providing the necessary skillset for self-sufficient learning and the accurate usuage of complex language constructions in real-life contexts.
- Each week, every Little Monkeys student gets their very own course pack full of fun activities!